Sunday 21 April 2013

Memories





Found these few photos in my Facebook album today and flash back lots of memories.
I realize everything's gone and the things left are just memories.

The first photo that I drink a glass of green tea was when I working @Mellow Cafe,
I only work there for 3months but I meet lots of new friends there, and I do enjoy working there.
I still can remember everyday I rush to work and enjoy making some weird drinks for everyone,
although I know the taste very weird LOL :)

The following photo that you can see someone was sleeping on two chair that combine together, 
and the head that covered by a jacket, yes it's me :)
This is Pool Sanctuary that I've been working there for about 1year while I was studying certificate,
I really love this place very much, it just like my 2nd home.
I went there everyday and night.
I work there, do my assignment there, do my revision there, drinking with my besties there,
overnight there with all my besties and do revision together at there when finals is coming.
There's so many memories that I will never forget in my life.
This is also the place that I improve my pool skills, that is also my favourite hobby. 

And now is the photo that take together with my first course and classmate when I start my course @TarC.
You can see there's about 25 people in the photo but now not more than 3 are still together.
Everyone has left, some of them change college, some of them give up on study and start working,
and some of them... 
Although Is just a very short memories but great.

Last one, the middle one.
Nothing can describe my feelings about this, seriously.
This is the best memories that I will never ever forget in my whole damn life.
She is younger than me but she always act like a sister. LOL
I can do anything for her, really.
If I want to talk about this story I guess 100Pages also not enough.
But I think this memory better keep it for myself :)

That's all for today,
Is just a memories that I flash back today and do a lil sharing here. 
It's time for me to off to bed, so good night everyone (sweet dreams ♡)



No comments:

Post a Comment