Wednesday 17 April 2013

Day out with ♥

Yesterday was my last off day in this month so I asked my dear to bring me out for dinner. 
Firstly I just want him to bring me out for dinner but 
he suddenly said he want to go Publika that located @Damansara.
So we drive all the way from Ampang to Publika, and there's how the funny thing happened. 
When we arrived and then only we realise there's nothing to walk and see, 
and we staring at each other and start laughing. 
How can we be so noob. Lol
After 5minutes walk, we decided to change location to Pavilion. 
When we reach a round about that turn right is to KL but
he make a left turn to Kepong. <(ˍ ˍ*)>
So we have to turn one big round to KL plus we stuck in a heavy traffic jam for half an hour. 
And finally we've arrived to Pavilion. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

We have our dinner @Sushi Tei, japanese food is one of my favourite food. 
After dinner we walk around in Pavilion. 
Bought a new casing for myself since I've booked my casing at a website but haven't arrived yet.
pink background with white dots, I choose. 
We walk by the dolls area in Parkson and my dear asked me to choose a new doll,
because he saw my old one has became very dirty, and I choose a pink monster. 





Had a really great day with my love, 
Thanks for the baby pink monster, I really love it. ♡




OOTD 










No comments:

Post a Comment