Thursday 11 April 2013

Anniversary, 365days


365days 


Firstly, wish myself Happy 1year Anniversary with my boyfie.
Do you know why I'm just wishing myself but not both of us?
Because he went out since morning and till now also haven't come back yet.
He's not going to work or doing important thing but meeting his friends.
Feeling so fed up, again.
I thought you would stay at home or hang out with me today,
oh hello! I purposely take off day today but what now.
Sometimes not I want to blame or angry with you, 
but can you see how you treated me?
All I want is just accompany me when I got off day but you just couldn't make it,
is just a very simple thing my dear.
You make me feel disappointed again and again.
Guess today I'm gonna spend my day at home again since my mood had totally cut off by you.



Chanel perfume for him as anniversary present.



Label: Be happy.
Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment