Thursday 21 March 2013

Life.

Hey there, I'm here again & wanna to talk about my LIFE?
Dah, let's start with some photos since I don't know how to start. 
*again like this huh?!*






This is what I do when I feel bored.
Ignore my noob face please..



My colleagues & me.




A present that I bought for myself.
Seriously love it, teehee! :)



Another square charcoal that I found @ Nailis cafe.
How can it be so nice \(>3<)/



Alright, 
God did blessed me this month because only 3customers left to pass my target this month.
hurayyyy! *thumbs up yayy*
Can't wait to get my salary, because I've got lots of stuff that I wanna to buy.
The first thing is to get a new baby pink or white Note2 for myself,
been waiting for so long already since the day I lost my first baby Titanium Grey Note2 T^T
And the second thing I have to get is my license, 
actually I just left the last driving test only but I lazy to go.
*Always giving a unacceptable reason to skip the test*
Hey please lah, can I don't be so lazy uh? T^T

Recently I keep thinking how am I going to get a better life in my future.
Finish my studies and get a better job?
Is that the only way for me? *keep repeating*
And yes, this is how I start confusing..
Let's see..
When I finish my studies, I'm already 23years old *if I didn't mistake*
after that only start looking for a good job and trying to get into this society?
I don't want to live like this actually.
So, I start to planing to learn some other thing before I finish my PR life.
But I still considering what should I learn.
Okay,
I wanna to take a short period English course to improve my English language so that I could finish my studies easier and it's easier when I start look for job.
Is that a good idea?
How about learn to do manicure and pedicure so I can earn some extra money when I studying?
There's too much thought in my mind.
That's why I confuse..

Alright now, 
that's all for today since I started yawning non stop,
better off to bed nao. 
bye! :)


Label: thoughts..
Jc

No comments:

Post a Comment