Tuesday 12 March 2013

March

Here we go again.
Wishing that I could pass this month peacefully but unfortunately it doesn't seem so smoothly.
This is how I start..









This is how I start the month, 
firstly my result very good but after two days the result drops.
plus my grandpa just pass away ( RIP GRANDPA ) so I took another 2days off days so I don't know hows my result now.
Worrying how to pass my target this month,
can I make it?




I WANT TO STAY AT TOP 3 PLEASE!!!!!! *SHOUT OUT LOUD*
(skip)



Thinking to change my hair colour, but still considering what colour should I choose.










Which colour nicer?
Any suggestion peeps? 




This is my new manicure colour, name it Hot Love :)
Love it to the max! 
By the way, 
I have to apologize for this short post, lazy deh \(>3<)/
So that's for today peepo :)
Good naits :) 


Label: I want to change my hair colour!
Jc

No comments:

Post a Comment