Friday 15 February 2013

Chinese New Year

This post will talk about this Chinese New Year, included Valentine's day of course.
This CNY went back to daddy's hometown as usual.
Because I've got work so I didn't have anytime to buy new cloths for myself,
but I have a very good omma 'mother', she help me buy new cloths and jeans in this CNY,
thanks mummy, love x. 


 OOTD


Love blue. 

Choose blue as my CNY colour this year, 
red seems like too normal for me so I choose blue as my CNY colour,
sharp and naisee :)

 Loving brother & omma.


Do we looks like couple? *Brother & Me*
Actually he's quite handsome *finally admitted it* & he got six packs *huh*
but I don't know why he still haven't find his first love yet. 
/(-3-)\
By the way, have a really great time with my family, 
really love them to the maxx.

 Inai.


Looks great?
Really love this hand drawing yayy!


 Valentine's day


We didn't celebrate Valentine's day.
Feel so disappointed actually, 
when I saw most of the girls holding flowers in their hands,
I envy them..
Don't really likes flower or chocolate but if I get it, 
of course I will feel happy :)
But I didn't put any expectation because I knew that you wouldn't do that since the day you told me you don't know when is Valentine's day. 
Sighs
But the saddest thing happened..
You abandon me at home alone till the end of the day.
Forget it.

Good nights.

Label: Love still.
Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment