Wednesday 6 February 2013

Drawing party

It's already two weeks I didn't take off day.
No, I should say I don't have any off day till CNY.
I don't have any extra plan after I finish, all I do everyday are sleep, wake up and work.
Repeating the same thing everyday.
Starting get bored but I've no choice, I've to keep going no matter how, 
for money and for experience I guess.
Not really sure what I really want, 
so what I can do is just keep going like this till I figure out what I really want and need. 
It's okay actually, at least I won't feel that lifeless anymore,
this should be a good things for me right? :)
Guess so. 

Let's talk about what's happening today since I can't fall asleep.
Went to a friend's birthday party just now.
Having some alcohol and listening music,
but the birthday boy suddenly took out a marker pen and start his plan? *grins*
This is what he and the only girl *me* did.








Actually still got a lot of cute and funny drawing but I forgot to take photo, too bad T^T
Anyway, having lots of fun at the end.
Since I got work tomorrow so I decided to go home first.
Trying to be a good girl and sleep early :)
After two weeks working days, finally got something to cheer me up. 





Guess you can see how tired am I through these photos. 
P/S: Exhausted to the max.
That's all for today.
Have to sleep alone tonight because he went back to the birthday party to accompany his friends. 
Never mind, good nights.


Label: Sighs
Jc

No comments:

Post a Comment