Friday 25 January 2013

January

This post will talk about everything that happened in January,
I should've separate into few post but since I have already start my new job,
so I don't have extra time to blog. 
 So this blog will be quite short and I will make it very simple as well.


So let's start from 14 of January, 
it's around one week ago.
Me and my boyfie have invited to a private birthday party,
at first we don't feel like going but we thought that at least go there and say Hi or something
and ciao early but who knows everything doesn't seems so easy.
So both of us got 'locked' in the banglow for one night. 
Escape failed. 

 This is how the place looks like.

Drunk face. 

Happy birthday to 'sister Alson'
swimming pool.

My slim legs. *teehee*

Know what,
when we on the way to the party, 
we realize that we forgot to bring cloths and we know the bunch will kick us inside the pool,
so we went to Leisure mall for last minute shopping and we spend around hundred bucks :<

Voir ( RM59.90  )

Voir ( RM39.90 )

Me & ma boy

That's all for 14 January. 
Let's talk about something special.
One day when I went out shisha with ma old friend,
I found something really special,
can y'all imagine that the charcoal that they used are in square shape huh?
Let me present to you. 

Square shape charcoal.

Isn't it amazing?
The colour and the freaking cute shape! :D

Hmm.
Now I working at New York Skin Solution at Festival City Mall as a CSC ( Customers Services )
I don't know whether I love this job or not, 
but I will do my best since I've to earn some money before I reopen school.
But I wish now is I can stay in this company without gossip and be very peaceful.
Keep praying.
Got to sleep now, because tomorrow have to reach my working place at 10morning.
By the way, I've to say Happy birthday here to my dearest bebe Joey!
Good nights peeps!

  OOTD


Label: All the best.
Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment