Saturday 5 January 2013

New Year

It's 4th of January now but I still have to wish y'all Happy New Year.
Guess everyone had celebrated New Year with their beloved, friends or family right?
So am I, but unfortunately I had a really bad start on 2013 :(

Let's start from the last day of 2012.
I've got an exam in the morning so I stayed at home few days just to make sure I could pass in this resit subject but then here's the problem comes to me. 

After I finish study the whole subject, 
My friend who taking the same subject with me told me a very bad news,
It's about the subject had changed the syllabus and the books started from this semester,
I was like WTF?! 
Which means I've to start again from the first chapter of this new syllabus subject within 9hours.
In that moment, I was really fed up and I feel like giving up on this subject,
because It's impossible to memorize everything within this short period. 
Serious shit T______T
But at the end, I decided to fight with it.
Although when I finish the paper and I only have 50percent to pass,
no matter what kind of result I get, at least I won't regret of it because I've already did my best,
am I right? :)




Now, let's talk about the celebration of  New Year Eve & New Year :)
Actually me and ma boyfie didn't plan for celebrating New Year,
so we decided to go Korean restaurant to have our dinner and go home,
but our peaceful New Year plan failed.

Know what?
When we finished our dinner, 
my boyfie's friends called him to go Scoot Garden to celebrate New Year with them
so we drive to far to that place but what we got is just standing there and walk around for more than 
2hours and didn't even get a drink, it's too pack man T^T
Regretting of going there for nothing, urgh.

When me and my boyfie going to ciao (good bye)
those crazy fella asked us to book a hotel to continue our bunch's party,
oh my god? 
I was thinking 'this time we really enter to the wrong pirate's ship man' T^T
But you know what's the crazier things to me when I reach the hotel?
I SLEPT for 10HOURS WTF?
Like seriously weh, excuse me please.
We rent a hotel and I fell asleep huh? 
But honestly I'm really exhausted that time because I didn't slept for 1days 
since I've got to study for my exam. Sigh :(
So that's why I said I've got a really bad start in 2013. *piggy sound*



So now, I wish everyone Happy Belated New Year and wish all your dream will come true :)



OOTD of New Year Eve 




Label: New Year, New Life.
Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment