Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day out, Beauty Fair

I'm back, like finally. I was really lazy to update my blog, seriously.
Alright so let get it start. 

Today I went out with my dear boyfie & his family to beauty fair that located @ KLCC.

Actually this is my very first time to beauty fair so I feel a lil bit excited. 
I wanted to list down what I want to buy but laziness stops me. Lol
So we arrived there around noon time and start walking around. 
It disappointed me, because in my imagination it was a very big, and there were lots of stuff to buy but who knows. 
I walked for about 2hours but haven't get anything yet. Sighs
But after few hours walks, and finally I bought something. 

Body care products. 

I didn't expect I will buy it but when the promoter let me try the lotion,
The smell is amazing. 
The promotion is buy two and get the third product with low price,
So I bought 3 of them. 
One rose shower gel, and the nice smell lotion and shower gel. 
I feel regret is not buying more because they told me this only can buy at there or online,
because they haven't launch it in Malaysia. 
Too bad T^T 





The second and last thing I bought is skin care product, mask.
It's not very cheap but it worth to buy with promotion. 
Buy 5 free 2 just 200bucks.
But after I bought it, I think I can use it for 2years.
70packets, my god.






And that's all for today.
Didn't expect I will buy so little but never mind, satisfied still. :)
After finish shopping and headed out for high tea,
Dome is it that located in KLCC too.
I ordered a Iced Chocolate to reduce my tiredness after walked for so long,
because chocolate is one of me favourite drink yayy ♡
It actually works kay. 





The end? 
Yeah, I'm freaking lazy to type now.
I was using my phone to update, have to know that my 2 little thumb are tired.
So before I ciao I wanna to show you guys my new toy.
Present to you my new toy,
Red little cute bunny key pouch ♡





Okay, bye.


Label: Extremely tired.
Jc 


No comments:

Post a Comment