Friday 24 May 2013

Birthday wishes

1st of June, My Birthday.
Actually I almost forget my birthday is coming soon, so I didn't prepare anything or think where should I go, what should I do on that day or celebrate thingy and stuff.
But there's 2 wishes that I wish it could come true.
Actually this birthday wish I make it 2 years ago but it's still a wish for me till now.

So the first wish I made every year is a Burberry bag,
I don't buy luxury stuff but I wish to get a Burberry bag, because it's my favorite brand within all of the luxury brand and I wish to get it for quite long already.
It's not expensive but I think it's better to keep the money for emergency better than buying this.
Weird right? Maybe I'm just waiting for a miracle to happen, that might be someone that willing to buy it for me?
Dah, think too much? :P









It's either the first one or the second one.
I really love these two design, simple and nice :)

So the next wish and this is a new wish for this year, I wanto get a new watch for myself.
One of the G-shock Limited Edition, I think it is? LOL
Actually is because that day I pass by G-Factory and I saw a very nice watch was displaying in the display cupboard.
It took my attention away or maybe I should say the red colour attracted me, 
after that I decided to want this on my Birthday.









Firstly I wish to get the red one but after I search on Internet, I found the black one.
Oh my, the black one is so classic.
(Actually the black one is another design because I couldn't find the limited edition design so I put this as a sample)

And this is the reason why I started confuse my feelings.
The red one looks freaking hot and the black one look so classic, so which one should I choose?
Arghhh! o(>,<)o
But I think my dearest boyfie will choose it for me?
He promise me to buy me this as my Birthday present, hurayy!
I just can't wait anymore, can I have it now baby? *grins*

This is the small Birthday wishes that I wish could come true.
I think I should start planning what should I do on that day.
Wish to spend the day with my love one :)


Label: Wish come true.
Jc

No comments:

Post a Comment