Friday 28 September 2012

Life.

I think it's quite long time i didn't blog here.
Let's talk about what's happening recently.

End of my certificate life,
but I've got 4 more subject to resit so i can't continue my diploma like others,
i have to clear all my subjects i just can continue.
At the beginning,
i was very afraid of letting my parents know about this,
but i still bring up my courage and send message to my parents,
while i was typing the message,
i can feel my tears  in my eyes,
I WAS AFRAID.
Afraid of my parents will scold me,
disappointing,
give up.
But what i get was the opposite side of what i think,
they send me message and called me,
but it's just forgive and support,
it's hard to explain how i feel when they forgive me,
i do appreciate that damn a lot,
and so i promise myself i have to study hard next time and never let them dissapointed again.

Had a really bad nightmare just now,
that's why i'm here typing all this to release so that i could sleep back again.
A dream that telling me he is going to leave me someday?
I'm not sure but i can truly feel like it's real and it's going to happen soon. 
In that time, 
a really strange feel came up into my mind,
I feel afraid,
afraid of losing him, someday.


Good Night & Morning,
that's all for today :)



Label: Nightmare sucks!
Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment