Monday 21 May 2012

Is been a long time

Never update my blog for a really long time.
I also don't know why I feel like blogging right now in the middle of the night.


Today I meet up with Joey,
I figured out lot of stuff from her and I finally know why her mad at me in the last few months,
and she forgive me by listen to my explanation.
Like finally hmm ? 
As she said, 
Sometime friends argue a lots but doesn't mean they don't care about you. 
Yeah, she's right.
Maybe sometime we will argue but we still care about each other.
She also told me something that I didn't want to know,
there's someone in my gang gossip about me that it's not truly happen.


Hmm,
I wonder why some people they can smile in front of you but when they turn around, 
they can gossip about you uh?
Luckily she didn't tell me whose that person, 
if not I also don't know what to do with that person.
*sigh* Tell myself to forget about it.




Now is the last semester for my Certificate in Public relation,
but I having some problem. 
Maybe I have to wait for 1year to resit for a subject that the college didn't offer in this semester.
What should I do?
Wait for 1year or withdraw?
I'm confusing *shout*
I've already wasted 1year in Certificate,
how am I going to wait for 1 more year to resit for only 1subject uh?
Can someone tell me what to do?
Seriously need help. *Fuckup* *million sigh*


Anyway,
no matter what happen in this semester,
I also will study hard and prove it to those who look down at me and my parents a good result.
Let's see. 
I wish I can do it. 


That's all for today, 
good nights 




Label: Time and Prove.


By Jc

No comments:

Post a Comment