Tuesday 25 December 2012

Today, Christmas.


Happy belated Merry Christmas,
Countdown 6days to New Year.
Wish everyone's dream will come true yea.

Since Doomsday never come so I got to change my wishes,
I wish I can have a peaceful and better life in year 2013.
Simple wish for me :)


It's Christmas today but too bad, 
I've got an resit exam at end of this month, 
so I've to start doing my revision.
Actually I don't know where to start since the day I didn't read the notes,
I've already forgot what's the subject talking about.
SIGHS :(


So I decided to start from the first chapter.
See that?
Table that full of notes and I ate maggie as my dinner :(
Seriously feel like dying, can anyone help me out from here please? 
Sob T^T

Gonna continue my revision now.
Good nights peeps! :)


Label: Fighting! 
Jc

No comments:

Post a Comment